Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions' Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Commercial Credit Services Underwriter works within the Credit Products group to analyze commercial credit requests, prepare credit approval packages, recommend underwriting structures, and makes credit decisions.
- Uses strong credit skills to competently complete credit approval activities with some management oversight
- Analyzes credit opportunities using standard or custom risk analysis templates, including Moody's Risk Analytics, and provides to team management for feedback and approval
- Demonstrates knowledge of loan policy and competency to interpret financial data, sources of repayment, and propose appropriate structures
- Understands key risk drivers and articulates strengths of the deal, as well as weaknesses and mitigating factors
- Works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders including credit officers and relationship managers
- Exercises independent judgment and adjudicates credit requests.
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field (four (4) years of commercial loan underwriting, analysis or portfolio management experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree)
- Five (5) years of commercial loan underwriting, credit analysis or portfolio management experience
Skills and Competencies
- Organized, detailed, can multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and voice issues
Position TypeFull time
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions' benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Location DetailsOrlando Main 111 N Orange Ave
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans