Greystar is a market leading, fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development and property management of multifamily properties globally.
Ranked by the National Multifamily Housing Council as the largest developer, our organization has a deep and established portfolio throughout the United States, and we are continuing to rapidly grow. Greystar's development division has sponsored $30B+ multifamily projects to date, and has an expanding portfolio of multifamily, life science, single family rental and logistics projects.
Our employees are key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences.
Supports the execution of the Company's development platform by performing financial analyses of development opportunities, preparing appropriate documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions, interfacing with brokers, equity partners, institutional clients, and the Company's development leadership, and tracking and reporting on the status of multifamily transactions within the assigned geographic markets.
- Conducts financial analysis of development opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential development opportunities, and prepares narrative development memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders, real estate owners, and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to proposed development transactions.
- Identifies, investigates, and refers potential acquisitions and other real estate transactions to appropriate Greystar leadership, and assists in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
- Organizes, leads, and/or participates in the due diligence on properties under contract, and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of proposed development transactions within the assigned geographic region, establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in real estate finance
- Meet our newest recruits from across the world at Greystar's annual conference held at our global headquarters in Charleston
- Internal networking and mentorship opportunities through platforms such as our Women's Inclusion Network (WIN)
- Join a diverse, fully integrated organization that is structured to thrive throughout all economic and real estate cycles
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.